Friday, December 23, 2005

Morning person











If I don't write first thing in the morning, the day is lost... at least from an authorship perspective.

I've demonstrated this on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and now on Friday! However, I did learn some very interesting facts about tree sap from The Science Channel.

I also discovered Amazon's Author Connection, and set up my page there, although I think only the Paperback version of Forced Mate will be shown there.

The Epic organization surprised and delighted me by offering to send three press releases about the electronic FORCED MATE's success in the 2006 Eppies, if I could provide journalists' names and addresses, and also a customized quote about me for each of them.... within the week.

A favorite review site, The Romance Studio, also very kindly sent me an offer that I couldn't refuse, also contingent on a timely response.

Also this week, I sent deeply personalized interview questions off to two muscular male cover models who might graciously consent to be interviewed in my January/February and March/April issues of my newsletter, and corresponded with an author who will provide a love scene Sneak Peek for the March/April issue. (www.rowenacherry.com/newsletter).

In case I don't get back to blog before Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa and the Saturnalia, I wish everyone reading this a very happy weekend.

No comments: