Saturday, December 17, 2005

MATING NET author's first official blog


I write as Rowena Beaumont Cherry when
my stories are Darker,
or don't conform in some way
to what my idea of what a traditional romance should be.

In the case of MATING NET,
the gorgeous bad guy gets the girl...
at least he gets her first.


Whether or not he gets to keep her is for the reader to find out.

MATING NET is a short story,
published by NewConceptsPublishing.

It is about an alien royal family which rules a high tech
feudal society, and --yes-- they have excessive mating
instincts, so it is categorized as SFR.


Here's one of my favorite reviews:


FIVE STARS

Romantic science fiction fans will want to read this powerful deep tale (and its predecessor FORCED MATE). The story line loaded with non-stop action .... Rowena Cherry is one of the best sub-genre writers due to her skill at placing the heroic characters in impossible scenarios as she has with the delightful MATING NET.
~Harriet Klausner, Affaire de Coeur













My website is www.rowenacherry.com
My newsletter is www.rowenacherry.com/newsletter


Links:
http://www.livejournal.com/~agentobscura