Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Prince William Spends a Night on a London Street - Sphere News

Prince William Spends a Night on a London Street - Sphere News

This interested me particularly because the article was published a day after a group of my author friends did a seven hour short story-reading marathon to raise funds for the Detroit Capuchin Soup Kitchen

Four of us will be doing a second fundraiser, just for two hours, with three complete short stories on my regular "Crazy Tuesday" radio show at ten a.m. Eastern on Tuesday January 5th 2010 on PIVTR

4 comments:

LASR Admin said...

Sometimes it really takes the notice of the well-connected to reach out and get help for the plight of the disconnected.

Go Him!

And why is my comment Moderation word: Hobble???
how odd.

Anonymous said...

Dang it!
I did it again!
this is Michele commenting...
Me me, Michele ...

sorry, Rowena!

Oh, now my word is: matedef ...

RowenaBCherry said...

Mairanne,

I've often wondered about the words myself. On Facebook, they often create a two-word sentence, and more often than not, the sentence seems related to my interests.

Rowena

RowenaBCherry said...

Matedef, eh?

Reminds me of Def Leopard.