Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie, or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which, and leave a waggish or witty comment. Everyone is offering a prize, so I will, too.
While I ponder that, I shall nominate seven other writers for this award!
Pauline B Jones
I'm not very much into point to points around the internet, but when I read what Jacquie wrote about her grandfather's balls of steel, I decided that this could be fun.
Here's my list.
- I wear abandoned clothes that I've rescued from the sea at low tide.
- I was recently invited to give a speech at Buckingham Palace (but declined the honor).
- An ostrich once ejaculated while I watched.
- An Earl and a Rock musician sang "Happy Birthday" to me on my 49th birthday.
- I once won a cross country trophy for being fastest over barbed wire fences and ploughed fields. And I did it in high heels.
- I was once sued for causing a celebrity's trophy wife to wet herself. We settled out of court. I am bound not to name her. She is enjoined not to read my books anywhere but a bathroom.
- The only time I ever hit a man was because he threw a stray kitten into a swimming pool (the kitten was okay).
One commenter will win a $10 bookstore gift token. Drawing will take place on Saturday May 22nd
Thank you for playing along!