Friday, April 17, 2009

Clicking "scrotum" is a bad idea

Excuse me?

In case anyone is feeling contrary, let me be clear. You cannot, as far as I know, click "scrotum" on my blog, or in anything I've written, and get anywhere. I do not post pictures of such things* and I don't post links to strange places.

However, some joker has posted excerpts of my blog... it might be some kind of Haiku, but I think not... and the "scrotum" is hooked to Linux. As far as I know, LINUX is respectable, but this "linux" site might be dangerous. Anyway, from a quick search of Wikipedia, it seems to me that LINUX is supposed to be free, so why would you pay for it?

I'm not sure what I think of WORDPRESS for allegedly snagging random phrases from my blog and stringing them together to make me look inarticulate. At present, I simply wanted to warn my friends and well-wishers that clicking on "my" blue "scrotum" text link could be a bad idea.


* Unless you count the naked Cerne Giant on
http://www.rowenacherry.com/excerpts/excerpt_11.php and His Mightiness is a hill figure, so all you are going to see is a curved ditch.


What do you all think of this (below)?

romance books

Rowena Cherry remarks: Not Romance! What’s the most uncomfortable question

Afraid, to hand Jack Kilborn charitable: A horrifying on for the benefit. I lov.
Don and I. and SPACE SNARK”
Wendy Burt-Thomas (Query Letter guru)
Jumping on the shining stained scrotum controversy
є
February
(6)
One bathroom link up too away? Not. on TheAuthorsShow
Branding.

LibraryThing giveaway
Blazing Trailers
Press Releases and on for the benefit giveaways
Penny says..
Two Can Play..
Hero allsorts
є
January
(6)
Insufficient Mating Material finals in Most Humoro. chess
Transitions of Power, shotgun Royal Weddings, squeaky.

є
2008
(41)
є
December
(1)
Knight’s Fork
є
November
(8)
The Cost Of Magic
Editorial Ass: C[r]ash Flow (Or What Went Wrong in.
Knight’s Fork is a featured review
Emily Bryan, VEXING THE VISCOUNT
Knight’s Fork wins AmazonClicks.com Authors’ Choic.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16th, 2009 at 12:00 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Comments are closed.


Best wishes,
Rowena Cherry

No comments: