Ten reasons NOT to read Knight's Fork
(Ten reasons not to—may be a new, contrarian trend among authors who blog.)
10. It's long. It has 340 pages, and most new Chapters do not begin on a fresh page.
9. It has a Prologue and an Epilogue. That's two beginnings, and two endings!
8. It's going to take about eight hours to read
7b. Disrespectful words such as tallywacker and joystick are used with reference to male body parts
7. The hero is a virgin and proud of it
6. The heroine is locked in a chastity belt, and she doesn't have a key
5. The family tree is so complicated they needed to spread it over two pages.
4. If you read in bed, your significant other might be disturbed by your giggles
3. The F- word is used, but only by villains, and only in conversation
2. If you read it in public, someone may ask why the naked man on the cover is lying in a puddle
1. If you don't read every paragraph, you may ask yourself why the naked man is lying in a puddle
Amazon Ranking and Bestseller Lists - What's the Deal? - It's really hard to draw conclusions in the self-pub marketing game. After almost ten years of self-publishing on Amazon, I still don't know why some ebook...
5 months ago