Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Poking around

I have some very bad internet habits. For instance, if I want to save something, I may forward it to myself. A year later, of course, I can't find it among all the Rowena to Rowena emails of forgotten, interesting stuff, unless by accident.

Poking around... actually looking for a Business Plan (yes, really!!!) I came across a list of questions that a readers' group leader had asked about FORCED MATE.

I don't have the answers, and I'm probably asking for trouble by stirring this up. Nevertheless, I thought this one was interesting and topical.

Q: What do you think will be your lasting impression of Forced Mate by Rowena Cherry? What will be your most vivid memories of it a year from now?

Do comment if you feel like it. Comments are moderated, so if a helpful gentleman happens to be selling a system to enhance the male anatomy, for instance, those recommendations will not show up, unless they are so cleverly worded to relate to my hero's needs that I cannot resist the wit.

Best wishes,
Rowena Cherry


No comments: