Tuesday, February 07, 2006

MATING NET "won" a cover award

Or so someone wrote on an authors' loop....

The truth is that the MATING NET cover came third,
and I am absolutely thrilled!

MATING NET also came equal fourth in the Preditors
and Editors readers poll, which is fabulous. A friend
emailed me with congratulations on coming eighth.

I couldn't believe my success, and immediately went to
the site to see how many other authors also came eighth.

To my disbelief and joy, I discovered that my friend had
been looking at an out of date tallying site.

I've also started my blog on Amazon Connect, and I am
blogging about manly masturbation and explaining the
trots to aliens on the authors' blog at
www.outdamnedstory.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking in!
Best wishes,

Rowena Cherry

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

LOL. Fun stuff on that blog! Congrats on cover.

Rowena Cherry said...

Thank you, Annalee,

I'm glad you paid a visit.